Under the terms of the Data Protection Acts 1988 and 2003 in the Republic of Ireland, Perfect Details is the “data controller” of the personal information which you provide to us through your use of this website.
Information Collected by Perfect Details
When you contact us or use our Wishlist facility, we need to collect and store certain personal information in order to provide our service. The following is the information we currently collect:
- Your name, address, email and any other contact information provided
- Standard information which appears in web logs when you visit any website
How we use this information
We use the information you provide to:
- Contact you at your request
- Collect payment, with your express permission
- Send or deliver goods and services which you order
- Improve our website and make it easier for you to use
We treat all the information you provide to us as being strictly confidential, and in particular we do NOT do any of the following with any information you provide.
- Sell or rent or in any other way disclose your personal information to third parties
- Send any email to you other than emails to which you have expressly subscribed or which are related directly to any contact you initiated with us.
In short we never disclose any personal information about you to anyone, unless required to do so for legal reasons.
We make every effort to protect your personal information against unauthorised access, disclosure or use. Once any order you make has been fulfilled, any personal information associated with them is deleted from our servers. We never store credit card or any other financial details for any longer than is required to complete an authorised payment.
Under the terms of the Data Protection Acts 1988 and 2003, you may contact us at any time to request a copy of all the personal information about you which we currently hold. There is a charge for providing this information. which is currently €3.50.
Last Updated: March 14th 2015